Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vision Board

"If you can see it you can receive it." -- Shawn Baker

Sherri Shepherd will play Lulu in the upcoming movie, "One For The Money." In a recent interview she said she saw herself being cast for the role of Lulu long before she showed up for the audition. In fact she posted it on her "vision board" so she'd keep focused on her dream. Just like Moses, Joshua, and Samuel who were told by God, "See it!" ... Sherri saw it. God often shows us what He's going to do before He does it. What's on your vision board?

"Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like a god to Pharaoh." -- Exodus 7:1

"Then the LORD said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands." -- Joshua 6:2

"And the LORD said to Samuel: "See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle." -- 1 Samuel 3:11

"God I Look To You" (Jenn Johnson)

God I look to You, I won’t be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You, You’re where my help comes from
Give me wisdom; You know just what to do

I will love You Lord my strength
I will love You Lord my shield
I will love You Lord my rock forever
All my days I will love You God

Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns
Hallelujah our God reigns forever
All my days Hallelujah

No comments: