Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Resurrection Power

  • Mark 16:17-18 "These signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick and heal them."
  • My heart's cry is to be involved in something that's impossible, to have signs and wonders accompany those who believe. A normal Christian life should be supernatural. That's how we know we've tasted of the resurrection power of Jesus that abides and dwells in us as born-again believers.

    Today's prayer: "God, saturate me with your presence. Let me walk in your resurrection power, casting out demons, speaking new languages, handling Satan, the lying snake, with safety, receiving no harm from the venom of serpents and poisons
    , and placing hands on the sick and watching them recover. Give me so much of you that everywhere I go, I cannot help but drip with over-saturation. Your presence is like honey. Honey is golden like your glory; it is thick like your presence; it is sticky enough to get "stuck" on others; pure honey lasts a long time; and it tastes sweet, just like your Word."

    No comments: