Monday, December 7, 2009

7 Years & Still Going Strong

Today is a very special day for me. I think it's fitting that it snowed. Reminds me of the purity of God as He washes us whiter than snow. Seven years ago today, in Nashville, TN, I received my miraculous healing from what man has called an incurable disease, multiple sclerosis. My life has never been the same. I don't look the same nor do I act the same. And, praise God I have rarely even been sick (a common cold now and then)! God has granted my request. He has heard my prayers. He has healed my land. He has called me, equipped me, and I have dedicated the rest of my life to laying hands on the sick and praying for their healing.

My life scripture: "
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received! (Matthew 10:8)

1 comment:

Sharla Racioppa said...

Thanks God for healing my precious friend and for showing me how truly great a God You are through Her. Thanks Cheryl Johnson for your incredible walk with God and for living outloud your healing, your passion, your belief in miracles and for being a truly remarkable friend. You are deeply loved.