Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Ocean

"Praise the LORD from the earth, you creatures of the ocean depths." -- Psalm 148:7

I'm headed to the ocean and I cannot wait to get there. There is just something mesmerizing about the ocean that causes my heart to leap into praise for My Creator. The depths, who can know them? The treasures, who can fathom them? The pounding waves hitting the shore, who can measure their strength? Yes, there is something about the ocean that makes me rise up and praise; that makes me stand in awe again!

Ocean, by Ten Shekel Shirt

Lately, I've been thinkin' about You
And lately, I've been dreaming about You
And lately, I can't get You out of my head
Get You out of my head

chorus

There's something about the ocean
Makes me rise up and praise
There's something about the heavens
Makes me stand in awe again
There's something about the sunrise
Reminds me of Your faithfulness
There's something about the ocean (Your presence)
And I'm lost in love again

I'll sing until I sense a smile

Upon Your great and lovely face
Until I know Your glory's in this place
Your glory's in this place (yeah-yeah)

No comments: