Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Message


"Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message." -- Malcom Muggeridge

There is a message around every corner. God is speaking -- all day [and night] every day, every hour, every minute. 

I love how God speaks. I love that my daughter recognizes how God speaks. I love that just this week while we were in the middle of a text conversation, she asked me a question, and God beat me to the answer! Just as I was typing the same response, the television program in the background began singing the answer. You just gotta fall in love with the Creator every time that happens. And I'd just bet it happens more than we pay attention to; more than we know; and more than we can fathom.

No comments: